Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

What are my future job prospects if I pursue leadership MBA jobs?

 What are my future job prospects if I pursue leadership MBA jobs?



The answer to your question really depends on your career goals, both short-term and long-term. It is difficult to answer this question with validity until I better understand your specific career goals.

I would encourage you to evaluate your top priorities in pursuing the MBA. Once you determine your individual criteria for the program, you can then research institutions that match your goals and interests. The MBA degree in itself is a generalist degree. I think you are safe doing either, but my preference would be to add both breadth and depth. The concentration, or in our case career track, would add the in-depth knowledge of a specific area of study.

No comments:

Post a Comment