Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

To the world I know, but who failed to know me…

To the world I know, but who failed to know me…

Because I once cried, don’t think I am weak
Because I once spoke out my pain; don’t feel that I am still hurt
Don’t look at me with that sympathy in your eyes
Come on, I have a beautiful life :)

Because I lost once; don’t believe I’ll give up
Because I fell once; it doesn’t mean that I won’t stand up again
I had a nightmare; but I still carry the courage to dream again

I am not an introvert; just that I judge people first before getting close to them
I am not ignorant; I know what to talk and to whom so that noone is hurt
I have only few friends; because I believe in having few but real good friends
I too have admirers; only that I don’t like to shout about them……

Because I once cried, don’t think I am weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment