Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Life is journey…Let us share ours…

When the world shall be too hot to handle, I’ll be there with you

When you find it difficult to hold on, you can silently weep in my arms

When tired, you can rest on my shoulders

Sometimes, I may not understand, but I promise to listen always

I am not a Super-hero who shall drive away all your troubles, but I bet I can make you laugh

The moments of sigh and despair shall be lighter…

I may not be able to take you around the world, however together we shall create a beautiful world...

Ours shall be a joyous and fulfilling life

Holding hands, we shall walk….

Have I told you that your smile brighten up my world

Life may change; whatever may come and go, my love for you shall never change

You are the most beautiful woman on this earth and you shall always be the one

During our older age, we shall sit under the sun, shall play and share the laughter & giggles

Before dying, I shall pray to God for another beautiful life with this pretty lady as mine

Life is journey…Let us share ours…

No comments:

Post a Comment