Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How To Apply For Online Tutoring Post


Greetings Madam/or Sir,

The accompanying resume is presented for your review and consideration for a position as an online tutor. A combination of factors including; a variety of coaching and mentoring titles held in the past, extensive child care experience and an innate sense of adapting to an independent or team oriented environment, leads me to believe that I would be a prime candidate for the position being offered.

 This position will take advantage of my ability to learn quickly, easily grasp complex concepts, and assume increased levels of responsibility, and complete assignments independently or as part of a team with a high level of performance.

The positions that compose my employment history and formal education have exposed me to many key facets of running and working in a healthy, prospering business environment. In return it has made me knowledgeable in the following areas: effective oral and written communication intense computer performance, time management, and quality customer service.

I am a conscientious employee, with the ability to communicate with both my co-workers and customers professionally. Overall, I will prove to be an asset to your company.  I can assure you that my work experience will help me achieve all expectations.

If you would like more information or would like to schedule an interview, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment