Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Resume For Online Tutoring Post

Professional Profile

I believe my future employment with your company will provide me hands on education that fosters my desire to learn more about being an educator and will allow me to become even better at teaching children. I am interested in pursuing this particular employment opportunity since I am excited to be challenging students while offering them comfort and showing compassion.

I believe I will be a worthy asset to your tutoring company and your team of educators, since I am calm, compassionate, and constantly challenging students to strive for perfection and tolerating excellence.

I am passionate about teaching children and showing children the way the world works through science and numbers.


Honors and Certifications

I am excellent in problem solving skills, which allows me to help in resolving student and parent issues, resolving people problems.

I’m open minded to teaching different types of people, open minded to learning new things, and determined to excel to achieve perfection.


Computer Skills
 I’m familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).

  I am able to use the internet.

Having been an educator, enables me to realize that although I might not know everything – I have the ability to critically think, and learn new programs/techniques.



No comments:

Post a Comment