Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How To Apply For Online Tutoring service

In over 20 years holding teaching positions in many Schools, I have worked with numerous students of diverse background and aspirations, in the roles of a coach, mentor and tutor. I am always proud of my students, many have since joined the industry with successful careers, some continued onto post-graduate studies. As a parent and mentor, I have very frequently volunteered my personal time to teach elementary, middle and secondary students, and sometimes mature/adult students supporting their school curriculum. For example, I have been involved in a one-to-one classroom coaching to grade 6-8 on the science fair projects, and tutored grade 12 and mature students to help improve their grade points to meet the requirements of post-secondary admissions. I am a strong believer of social responsibility and giving back to the community. Today I have retired from my school career, and I am a stay-at-home mom. Tutoring will give me the opportunity to stay active and keep utilizing my coaching skills. I know most of the students who use the tutor service do work hard and have a keen expectation to succeed. This motivates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment