Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My career with Tutorvista

I joined Tutorvista on 4th December 2007.

Today I am going to completed one year in Tutorvista.

 

My career with Tutorvista

 Sarika,Ali and Sindhu took my interview and selected me for CSR. for 2 months I worked as CSR and later Arun Kumar gave me opportunity to work in day shift. Rashmi and Baishali helped me to understand the process of recruiting tutors. I learnt many things and I am learning many things every day. It was quit intersting working with my coligues and exending my knowledge taking help with manager like Rashmi,Lavanya,Binita and many more.

 

What we are today is result of our own past action; Whatever we wish to be in future depends on our present actions; Decide how you have to act now. We are responsible for what we are, whatever we wish ourselves to be. We have the power to make ourselves.

 

Regards,

Farida Zalal

No comments:

Post a Comment