Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Believe, Do You?

As the shadows of the daytime leaves
And the busy noises of the day slowly end.
My thoughts and dreams of you
And our never ending love begins.


While my body lies in rest for the night
And my mind slows down and my eyes see no light
The visions come as though they are real
For I can smell your fragrance and your touch I can feel.

Your long hair flows in the breezes of the night
Your eyes sparkle and dance under the soft moonlight.
We walk hand in hand as we stare into the moon
For we both pray that our lives will be one soon.


Our hearts beat as one as we hold each tight.
Our minds are in tune as we love throughout the night.
I can feel your gentle touch and the softness of your skin
And as your lips touch mine I pray it never ends.

But soon night ends and the new day begins.
I only wish my dreams would never end.
But I have been told my dreams can come true.
If only I believe and believe I do.


I will continue to dream of you and me
And our lives spent together for eternity.
For I Believe that my dreams will come true
And that the rest of my life I will share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment